Thursday 7 January 2016

I love the January Sales!

I keep looking at the gorgeous hand dyed yarns there are on offer from several people selling via Facebook but I haven't purchased any - until now! Firstly what good is 100g of DK, or even 200g? In this case I have 100g of pure Marino wool, length 200m bought in Woolly Wonders' sale, and not a clue what I am going to do with it but is sure is pretty to look at and lovely and soft to stroke!

Then I popped into town to look for buttons for a baby dress I have just finished, photos soon, and into The Works to pick up an online order of children's books and I spotted this one at £3. When it went through the till they took off another 10%, bargain! It has some very cute patterns all in natural yarns, some of which I hadn't heard of like soya yarn. I think you could use any cotton yarn though. It goes from new born to 3 years old. It would cost this much to buy just one pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment